1) What is your age group?
2) Investment Goal
3)Proposed Investment Amount
4) Preferred Investment type
5) Gross Annual Income details
6) Sources of Income
7)Market Value of portfolio held
8) Investment Experience
9) Experience in market products
10) How many dependents do you financially support ?
11) What is the size of your emergency fund ?
12) What is your experience with equity investments ?
13) What is your experience with Commodity investments ?
14) What is your experience with Forex investments ?
15) What is your experience with investments in past ?
16) What is your preference w.r.t securities with low risk, low return over high risk,high return ?
17) When market is not performing well do you prefer to buy risky investments and sell less risky investments ?
18) What is your Risk Tolerance
19) What percentage of monthly income is allocated to pay off debt [all EMIs]?
20) Occupation (please select the appropriate)
21) Are you any of the following, or are directly or indirectly related to any of the following
The information received by subscriber is for their personal use. Investing involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. Nothing contained herein should be construed as a warranty and guarantee of investment results. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. It is possible that Investment Models, Inc, (herein after referred as Market Captains Investment Adviser, may have a position in stocks or funds discussed within this site or in correspondence sent to clients. All information provided or contained in this Web site is the property of Market Captains Investment Adviser, and should not be reproduced, copied, redistributed, transferred, or sold without the prior written consent of Market Captains Investment Adviser all rights reserved.I have read & accept to the T&C's pertaining to the organization.